Latex foam is an excellent choice for those seeking a durable, supportive sleep surface. Latex foam conforms properly to body shape, providing correct spinal alignment. Latex foam is also be highly durable and long lasting, when made to a high quality standard by brands such as Green Sleep and Natura Natural rubber is a polymer of isoprene, and is sourced from the milk of the rubber tree. Typically, a few percent of other materials, such as proteins, fatty acids, resins, and inorganic materials are found in high-quality natural rubber.
- Instantly responds to body shape, ensuring proper conformance and support.
- Excellent Air Circulation.
- Excellent Temperature Regulation.
- It is not heat sensitive and performs well at any normal temperature.
- Pressure relief; less tossing and turning, resulting in rejuvenating sleep.
- Excellent life-span, 15 to 25 years of comfort life is not uncommon for a high quality latex mattress.
- Environmentally friendly; bio-degradable. (100% natural rubber tree latex)
- Does not normally require flipping or turning. High quality latex is inherently anti-microbial, dust mite resistant, and hypoallergenic.